All of that can be solved with a call to our team at Green Hills, or fill out the information in the form and we’ll reach out to you. Here’s what you can expect:
- We retain basic information from you in regards to your loved one.
- Green Hills will take your family member into our care.
- An appointment is scheduled that is convenient for you and your family.
- You will be working with our cemetery advisors as well as a mortuary of your choosing during the course of the planning process. Many of our families use Green Hills Mortuary to assist in designing a memorable celebration of life.
- On the day of your appointment, you will be greeted in the lobby by our Hospitality Staff and escorted to one of our arrangement suites.
- Green Hills will work to coordinate the services to ensure a seamless, well-orchestrated celebration of life for your loved one.
- The date and time of the memorial service will be scheduled. Throughout our initial arrangement conference, we will focus on taking care of only the details necessary to facilitate the upcoming service and for your personal well-being. We will set an arrangement continuation to complete other details which are important but don’t need to be finalized prior to the service.
- We will remain with you throughout the entire process as well as be present during the Life Celebration service.
Or, if you’re ready to start the pre-planning process, get in touch with our team of Advisors. Schedule your complimentary 15-minute-call today by filling out the form.