Pre-planning is an act of love, a generous gift to your family and friends, allowing them to mourn and grieve peacefully.
Every family is unique. For some families, it might be a casual conversation over dinner; for others, a formal gathering. Regardless of your approach, the conversation is much easier to have when death is not imminent. Bringing up the subject with loved ones earlier in life when they are younger, and most likely healthier, makes the topic easier to discuss and keeps the focus on the celebration of a life rather than an impending loss.
Green Hills Memorial Park is happy to provide you with a complimentary copy of the Advance Planning Guide. This Advance Planning Guide takes the unexpected out of the unpleasant realities of losing a loved one. Our guide is filled with the essential information and valuable guidelines you’ll need when the time comes. Our free Advance Planning Guide makes putting your house in order so much easier.
Adults who wish to not burden their older or younger family members with financial responsibilities or decision making.
• Secures property pricing based on today’s costs, locking in savings for you and your estate
• Ensures your wishes are known, down to the very details
• Minimizes conflicts among family members
• Allows you to make arrangements together, not alone, and with clarity
• Allows you to take advantage of property selection and cash discounts
• Protects against the rising cost of inflation and emotional overspending*